Commercial Helicopter Pilot Training
Seeking a commercial pilot license? Look no further! 45 North Aviation has the commercial pilot training you need!
commercial pilot license eligibility and requirements
You must meet specific eligibility and requirements to gain a commercial pilot license. The requirements include:
- Hold at least a Private Pilot Certificate.
- Age 18 to receive a Commercial Pilot Certificate.
- Able to read, speak, write and understand the English language.
- Receive Logbook endorsement from the instructor who conducted the ground training or reviewed the applicants home study course.
- Pass a written knowledge test (multiple choice questions).
- Receive flight training and logbook endorsements from an authorized Flight Instructor. 150 hours total time (100 must be in powered aircraft and 50 must be in helicopters), 20 hours of dual training, 35 hours of Pilot in Command, 10 hours of cross country flight, and 5 hours of Pilot in Command night flying experience.
- Meet all of the experience requirements listed in FAR 61.127 (c).
- Pass the required practical test and oral examination with an FAA Examiner.
- Hold at least a Class 2 Medical Certificate in order to exercise Commercial Pilot privileges.
- The Commercial Pilot training program may be completed soley in the R22 or R44 or indeed a combination of both types.
Hourly Dual Instruction Rates:
R44 $699 wet/solo
Instructor $100.00 Flight or Ground