Helicopter Flight Instructor CFI CFII
Become an authorized flight instructor and teach others how to become certified! 45 North Aviation also helps you prepare to teach others.
certified flight instructor & flight instrument - license eligibility and requirements
Become a certified flight instructor/ flight instrument through 45 North Aviation. License eligibility and requirements include:
- At least 18 years of age.
- Must hold either a Commercial Pilot Certificate or Airline Transport Pilot Certificate with an aircraft and class rating that is appropriate to the Flight Instructor rating sought and an Instrument Rating appropriate to the category and class of the rating sought.
- Able to read, speak, write and understand the English language.
- Receive a Logbook endorsement from an authorized Instructor on the fundamentals of instructing and pass the appropriate required knowledge test.
- Pass a written knowledge test (multiple choice questions) that is appropriate to the Flight Instructor rating sought.
- Log at least 15 hours as Pilot-In-Command in helicopters.
- Receive a Logbook endorsement from an authorized Instructor on the areas of operation appropriate to the Flight Instructor rating sought.
- Pass a practical flight test and oral exam with an FAA examiner.
R44 $440 per hour wet