Gas Pipeline Patrol
45 North Aviation offers both fixed wing and helicopter gas pipeline patrols with both visual and laser leak detection. We can provide preliminary route studies, FAA route low altitude waivers, design services and legal boundary issues regarding survey matters. We provide custom reports per customer specification on daily basis upon completion of daily patrols. Our in aircraft data connection allow us to immediately notify the customer of immediate threats to the pipeline or right of way. We have relationships with technical and professional service providers that allows us to assist utility companies in conducting periodic ALMA Aerial Laser Methane Assessments. This is the solution for aerial pipeline inspections and offers a vital contribution to safety of transmission pipelines, data acquisition, determining the problem areas, assess any risks and recommend ways where safety can be improved. In addition, we can customize patrols to fit customer needs and budget. We have numerous contracts with utility providers throughout the Mid-West.
- All pilots and observers Operator OQ qualified
- FAA Low Altitude Waiver
- GPS Route Recording System for audit and quality
- In house Safely Management System SMS
- Fixed Wing and Helicopter aircraft available
- 10 million smooth liability insurance
- Zero Accidents or Incidents
- Aircraft maintained according to manufactures recommended maintenance programs.