L-39 Albatros Fighter Jet Training
The L-39 Albatros is the most sought after aircraft on the Jet Warbird Market. With it's sleek modern design, the L-39 is a unique blend of Soviet style simplicity and Czechoslovakian style Western technology. An amazingly easy aircraft to fly, with excellent back-up systems, the L-39 was produced as a close air support aircraft. At present time, it is the Russian trainer aircraft. 45 North Aviation is authorized to conduct flight training in this aircraft. We are also avaialble to fly at your airshow! Michael Terfehr holds a SAC and FAST card for full aerobatics and or formation routines that can be performed at your aviation event. Call for more information.
- Orientation Flights
- L-39 Specific Type Rating Training
- L-39 Type Rating Check Rides Available
- Upset Recovery Training
- Formation Training
- Upgraded EFIS Panel for excellent upset recovery training.
- Airshow Aerobatic Demonstration SAC Card holder
- Airshow Formation Demonstrations FAST Card holder
- Some restrictions apply