BE-400 Nextant Pilot In Command
45 North Aviation is adding pilots to support our growing fleet of 91 and 135 aircraft. We value dedicated pilots that take pride in their work and provide superior safety and customer service to their passengers.
Home based, no relocation required. We offer competitive salaries, and great employee benefits while maintaining a healthy work-life balance with professional growth opportunities. If you meet the qualifications below and desire to join our team of dedicated professionals, I encourage you to apply.
- Retain PIC authority for the safe operation of aircraft, maintaining effective CRM with the SIC.
- Ensure the assigned aircraft is airworthy and all proper documents are on board and is properly stocked for the trip. Make decisions to the start, delay, cancellation of flight with regard to safety of flight.
- Ensure all passengers are properly briefed for the proposed flight as well as all provisions for their comfort have been made.
- FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Valid Passport
- Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) w/Multi-Engine privileges
- 3000 Total Time
- 1500 Pilot-in-Command
- 500 Multi Engine Pilot in Command
- 500 Turbine
- 250 Jet
- Must pass Company and TSA background checks
- Able to work flexible hours
- Must be able to legally work in the USA
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Simple IRA with company matching
- Voluntary benefits include accident insurance, Short Term Disability, Hospital coverage, and additional group rate Insurance through AFLAC
- Minimum 7 Hard Days Off per month. One week paid vacation in the first year and two weeks paid vacation each year after
45 North Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.