Commercial Airplane Pilot Training
45 North Aviation offers Commercial Rating Airplane Pilot Training. Contact 45 North Aviation today to learn more about eligibility and requirements.
- Hold at least a Private Pilot Certificate.
- Age 18 to receive a Commercial Pilot Certificate.
- Able to read, speak, write and understand the English language.
- Receive Logbook endorsement from the instructor who conducted the ground training or reviewed the applicants home study course.
- Pass a written knowledge test (multiple choice questions).
- Receive flight training and logbook endorsements from an authorized Flight Instructor.
- Meet all of the experience requirements listed in FAR 61.129 including 250 hours of flight time.
- Pass the required practical test and oral examination with an FAA Examiner.
- Hold at least a Class 2 Medical Certificate in order to exercise Commercial Pilot privileges.
Hourly dual instruction rates:
*Fuel surcharge - $20/hour*
Cessna 172P $155.00 wet/solo
Instructor $60.00 Flight or Ground