Contact 45 North Aviation to find out how you can complete your biennial flight review with us.
- Flight Review - Required for every pilot every 24 months per FAR61.98(b)
- Minimum of 1 hour of ground training
- Minimum of 1 hour of flight training
- Instrument Proficiency Check (IPC)
- Required for instrument rated pilots who wish to exercise their instrument rating in IMC conditions and within the last 12 calendar months do not meet the minimum requirements of 6 instrument approaches, holding procedures and tasks, and intercepting and tracking courses through the use of navigational systems.